D&L Exchange LLC
A Louisiana Company
– Brown & Root/Halliburton – pipeline master- diver and pipeline inspector, included but not limited to flow meter calculations for pipeline petroleum transportation. Country serviced Netherlands, Great Yarmouth (North Sea) and Nigeria
- Oil & Gas industries for 20 years – mergers and acquisitions.
- Managing Member of Dietz Builders, LLC
- CEO of Sermedco Inc. Medical Gas & Engineering company serving the Anesthesia Industry in hospitals and medical facilities in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida
- 30 years’ experience in Residential and Commercial Development
- Includes the construction and development of ambulatory surgical centers, shopping centers, hotels, warehouses and hospitals
Community involvement includes: President of America’s Children Development Program, Inc., www.acdpinc.org Former President of the Louisiana Judo Council, Inc., an adviser for the US veterans training and housing strategy Inc. www.usveteranstrainingstratergy.org Both of which are IRS -IRC 501(c) 3 non-profit’s
BS – Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
Languages – English, Spanish, French, Latin and Italian
D&L Exchange LLC
A Louisiana company
Originally from Pennsylvania and settled in New Orleans after college until moving to Mandeville with his wife and five children 23 years ago
Owned & operated several hundred apartment units in the Greater New Orleans area
Principal Partner & Developer of Drew Developers LLC
- A Residential Building and Development Company
- Prior experience includes the building of nearly 200 homes, townhouse developments, and modular construction homes
Principal Partner & Developer of Louisiana Energy Solutions
- A Commercial Contracting Company involved in Commercial Development & building, contracting & implementation of electrical & other specialty contracts
- Prior experience includes construction and development of medical clinics, urgent care clinic, a hospital cath-lab, and x-ray facilities
Community Involvement Includes: Past President of the Sugar Bowl, Past President of The Bridge House, an active member of the Shepherd’s Center (elderly daycare), an active member of the For Kids Foundation, and a volunteer Chaplain at University Hospital for the past 12 years.
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from the University of Alabama
Billy C. Holstead Has over 50 years serving the Oil & Gas Industry worldwide; up-stream, mid-stream & down-stream onshore and offshore, as well as serving Construction, Government, Military, Environmental, Service and Supply Companies. Specialized training in the automation and communication industry serving the oil, gas, pipeline, transportation, Chemical, Petrochemical Refineries, municipality and utilities industries. Thorough knowledge of all aspects of Business Development, Marketing & Sales, and Procurement on a Global basis.
- Billy Holstead was the founder and majority shareholder of Control Systematologists, Inc. (CSI) established in 1965.
- An Automation and Construction Company (CSI). CSI Specializing in Electronics, Instrumentation.
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics, in Automation Industry.
- Engineering and Integration of standalone Turbine Power Generation, PLC Automation for Offshore Platforms, Transportation, Refining, and Process, Industry.
Billy sold CSI to a private held company in 1988, and accepted a position with Baker CAC a Baker Hughes Company as Manager of Western Hemisphere. He became President of Baker CAC in 1996 and stayed in that position until he retired in 2001.
He came out of retirement in 2002 and formed Holstead Consultants, LLC, serving the Oil & Gas Industry, Construction, Transportation, Environmental, and Government on a Global Basis.
Business owner and entrepreneur. I have several businesses in the New Orleans area collaborating with architects and engineers, assuring that every detail is followed in reference to their schematics and other details. I am the liaison in the Oil and Gas business in Russia for our entity. My position is to ensure that the price of the petroleum product is fair and equitable. Other Responsibilities Is to ensure that the logistics with FOB or CIF economical for our buyers. Languages: Russian, Romanian and English